What Is NJMCDirect?
Ever met with an accident in which unluckily you were at fault, if yes, then you surely would have got a ticket stating the nature of the accident, cause of the accident and the amount of fine payable by you. If you have not yet met with an accident and you have no idea about the file system and all, then you are lucky. Buy, you should have an overview of it if, by chance, you find yourself in such a case and the solution is NJMCDirect.
As mentioned earlier, when the traffic police give you the ticket for your mistake, then you have to go to court or the circle office to pay the fine. This involves a lot of time and energy and it is irritating at the same time if you have a meeting in line or some other important work. Delay in payment of fine may call in more hurdles from the side of government.
NJMCDirect solves this problem for you. It is an online portal wherein you can submit you’re fine amount. It gives you the facility to pay the fine from anywhere. You need not go to the circle office or the court. You can pay sitting in your home or from your workplace itself. On one side, it saves time as well as energy, on the other side, it also saves extra money that you would have to spend for the conveyance and the bribe(if any).
How NJMCDirect works?
NJMCDirect is an online portal. It helps you to pay your fines online by filling certain formalities asked on the portal. When you will visit the portal, it will give you a code, with the help of that code, you can easily pay your fine without much chaos. This saves a great part of your time as it will take only a few minutes. If you would have gone to the court and paid it there then two to three hours would have easily been wasted including the conveyance time, visiting the respective counter, waiting for your turn in the queue, presenting the documents, getting them verified and what not. So, much of your time is saved by paying the fine online through NJMCDirect.
Requirements Of NJMCDirect
There are few things that you need to have with you before you sit down for paying the fine online through NJMCDirect. Failing to keep any of these objects may abstain you from filling it online. So, be sure that you are ready with these documents.
- First things first, you need to have a traffic ticket before you sit down for filling the fine. Without a traffic ticket, you can not fill the fine. The traffic or the parking ticket acts as proof that you are paying fine for some violation of the law by you. The ticket is handed over to you by the traffic police officials upon any violation of the law by you. The ticket code and the ticket number, both are printed on the ticket handed over to you. The nature of violation committed by you is also mentioned on the ticket. You have to fill these details at the time of payment. Therefore, a traffic or parking ticket is a must-to-have thing when you sit down for payment.
- The next thing required is your license plate number. The license plate number is needed to be entered so that the challan is done for that number. It is printed on your driving license. You may easily find it there.
- You have to keep either a credit card or a debit card handy with you at the time of the payment process. This is so because you are paying the fine online and so you require to make the payment online only and for this, you will be needing a card. You will be asked to enter the required details of your card and the amount will directly be deducted from the respective bank account.
- Another noteworthy point in regards to this is that the portal doe not operate for all the twenty-four hours. Unlike other portals which are accessible and operational at every point of time, NJMCDirect has specific timings within which you can pay your fine. Also, the time slab is different for a different set of days. From Monday to Thursday, the site is operational from 7.30 am to 11.45 pm. On Friday, the time for payment of your fine begins from 7.30 in the morning and ends at 10.45 at night. On Saturdays, you can pay your fine in between 7.30 am and 3.45 pm. Lastly, on Sundays, you can complete the payment process between 1 pm and 11.45 pm.
- Last but not the least requirement is the availability of an electronic gadget. The electronic gadget may be your mobile phone or a computer or a laptop. Also, you need internet connectivity which should be quite stable so that the payment procedure is not hindered in between.
- Make it a point that you pay the fine before the due date in order to save you from the fine imposed on the delay of paying the fine.
How To Pay The Fine Through NJMCDirect?
Okay, so now when you are ready with all the important documents mentioned above, it is the time to start paying the fine hassle free and comfortably through the help of online portal NJMCDirect. Below is a step by step guide that will help you to complete the formalities and successfully pay the fine:
- First things first, you have to open a browser of your choice on any of the electronic gadget that was mentioned above, i.e., either a mobile phone or a computer or a laptop.
- The next step after opening the browser is to enter the URL stating the name of the official website of NJMCDirect.
- After opening the website, you will find two options there: the first being ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ and the second being ‘Time Payment Order’. You have to click on them simultaneously to initiate the payment procedure.
- Now, the website will be asking you some simple questions. Like, you will be asked to enter the court id that was printed on your ticket, ticket prefix, ticket number and the license plate number in the appropriate columns.
- When you have written all the details, go through them again and if the entered details are correct, then click ‘continue’.
- When you will click the ‘continue’ button, two options will be displayed on the screen: the one will be asking you to view the NJMCDirect ticket and the other option will be asking you to process the NJMCDirect ticket payment.
- If you have to view the ticket only then click the first option. If you have to pay the fine, then click the second option.
- Now use your card to pay the amount and you are done.
Your transaction is successful. You may check the details at the site as NJMCDirect keeps the record for 90 days. If you want, you can take a screenshot as well.
So, this was the procedure for paying your fine online. This will save your time, your money on conveyance and also your energy as you do not have to stand in the queue waiting for your turn. So, the next time you are held guilty for violation of the law and you have to pay the fine, then use this online portal.
Hope you find this article helpful. Stay in touch for more such articles. Thank you for reading!!